We look forward to welcoming you
The Kings Arms has implemented the necessary procedures to make sure we are COVID-19 safe and complying with Government guidelines and social distancing to protect the health and safety of all our customers and our team.
• Deep cleaning and Fogizar antibacterial misting throughout building including the bar, kitchen and toilet areas
• Organising the tables in the bar and beer garden to comply with the one metre+ social distancing rule
• Installing clear signage around the pub and outside to help make sure the information is as clear as possible
• Fitting Flexiglass screens around the bar counter
• Installation of 10 hand sanitiser stations
Your experience at The Kings Arms
Arrival is currently possible through the Front Entrance only, as part of the new one-way system installed to help social distancing measures.
On arrival, all customers will be required to provide their name and telephone number for Track and Trace purposes. This data will only be held for the legally required period of 21 days.
Exiting will be through the back of the pub.
The car park is still available for parking.
Food will be served Tuesday to Saturday lunchtimes.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Sean and Team